Friday, January 7, 2011

Glorious, Wonderous Cheese

Cheese is awesome. It rocks. It's the greatest food ever invented. I love it. So, while I'm on my restricted eating plan, it is NOT on my eating plan. Major bummer. But I figure if I don't buy it, I won't be tempted. I'm pretty good about that. If its not in the house I MOST LIKELY won't go out and buy some (but I have before so don't put it past me!).

Well, my dear friend, Laura, who I went to high school and college with, sent me a box of Wisconsin cheese and sausage for Christmas. Seriously? It's sitting open on the coffee table right now taunting me with its deliciousness. So, I'm trying to recruit a few friends to eat it with me this weekend so I don't eat the whole thing by myself, which I will. Believe me. I'll do it in one night if I give myself enough lead time. I'm not kidding.

I love the thought and I love even more the contents of this little box! Thanks, Laura!!